Unisource Worldwide, Inc. (Unisource) is a $5B organization that helps enterprise-level companies improve bottom-line performance by providing innovative, sustainable, highly efficient solutions across the life cycle of core business operations, including product packaging and fulfillment, paper and print management, general supply chain and logistics and facility supplies solutions.
Unisource has offices and operations in key locations around the world and is currently ranked as one of the largest privately held companies in the United States. With a global workforce of approximately 4,500 team members and millions of square feet of supply chain capacity, Unisource is a partner to many of today’s leading global organizations. Working closely with Unisource senior management, we utilized our proprietary Brand Vision™ process to develop a creative brand strategy and an integrated marketing communications program that reimagined the Unisource brand top to bottom and end-to-end. We continue to help Unisource identify, streamline and implement communication materials across marketing channels.
Our branding scope of work included:
- Brand Development
- Logo Refinement & Recast
- Corporate Identity Development & Brand Style Guide
- Tagline Development & Trademark Coordination
- Global Corporate Stationery & PowerPoint Templates
- Capabilities, Sales & Marketing Collateral
- Global Brand Awareness Video
- Coordinating e-Media Templates
- Website Design, Programming & Implementation Coordination
- Social Media Alignment (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Blog)